VACTAL maintains a team of experienced CAD designers and engineers who are conversant with lay outs & designing HVAC fields. Our engineers are also trained in latest planning-cum-scheduling software, besides having modern Auto CAD Stations.
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning):
- Heat load calculations & Designing of HVAC system
- Centralized chilled water system (Air Cooled / Water Cooled).
- Chilled beams .
- Energy conservation study & design.
- VRV’s / VRF’s system for residential & commercial buildings.
- Mechanical Ventilation for Car Parking & Basement area.
- Cold Storage refrigeration system design.
- Clean Room Environment technolgy.
- Design of Warehouses & Industrial Ventilation System.
- Passive natural ventilation design.
- TheThermal Storage System Design.
We have a team of Highly Trained and Experienced Installation and Service Technicians. Using Computerized Design, Estimating and Scheduling Technology, we are able to effectively manage our craftsmen, ensure superior quality control, and meet the most rigorous time schedules.
Testing and Commissioning
- Air and Water Balancing
- Functional Performance Testing
- Control System Verification
- HVAC Commissioning
- Clean Room Testing
- Sound and Vibration
- Fumehood Testing
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Indoor Environmental Testing
- Cooling Tower Performance
- Pre-Construction Plan Review
After Sales Service
Vactal has a dedicated team undertaking regular maintenance and servicing jobs for all its installations. Our engineers and technicians are intensively trained to handle the costly, sophisticated air-conditioning installations at client sites. We aim to provide total comfort and peace of mind that incorporates safety, efficiency and economy.
Advantages of choosing Vactal for operation and maintenance jobs:
- Trained and skilled engineers / technicians for problem resolution.
- We have teams of Engineers to ensure safety of our employee’s and faster resolution of complaints.
- All services personnel equipped with mobile phone and personalconveyance to ensure minimum call revert time.
- Genuine spare guarantee.
- Call escalation matrix to ensure that breakdown / service calls are escalated to all the levels in case of emergency.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure our commitment is made transparent on paper.
- Skilled technicians and operators for plant and AHU operation. Our operators maintain log books to track energy consumed, warnings / alarms generated, various other operating parameters.
- Latest gadgets / instruments are used by our engineers to measure temperature, humidity, air velocity and other electrical parameters.